Hello to you all.  On Wednesday, May 11th, I was overcome with anxiety and fears.  It was a horrible day in spite of my trust in God.  I talked with the hospital chaplains and a very compassionate lady counselor.  I needed to know about other patients.  It appears that many cancer patients experience this when the reality progresses beyond the fact. 

Reality is that this cancer could destroy me before we can kill it with drugs.  The fact is that each day brings the chance of recovery and ultimate healing nearer rather than holding it further away. 

Jack quickly changed his first plans of the weekend and came to visit me.  He arrived on Thursday and is a wonderful support.

Thanks again for your support in thoughts and prayers even though you don't know the details of the day. Thanks so much. 

Ann 

PS - The depressing thoughts and reactions to it all lasted for 24 hours.  Now I feel fine.  God bless you all. 


Comments

  1. So sorry Ann,but you are going through so much, it is understandable, glad you are feeling better inyour mind and that Jack was able to be with you. Our love and prayers as always. God bless. RosemarieandPhilip.xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad Jack was able to be with you on such a dark day! I am sure most people have dark days now and again! You have been amazing throughout this journey and my prayers will continue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a challenging and sometimes overwhelming journey. grateful for the support you have recieved. One day,one hour at a time. Prayer continues ...leith

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog