Ann's message this morning:

I have had the nasogastric tube in for a day.  For some reason it seems to sit better in the left side of my nose  than the right.  While it was out, there were a series of tests, measurements, etc. out of concern for what the tube would restrict.  Our team of doctors are very competent and efficient.  My one critical comment is that they talk to each other but not to me!  Yesterday I was anemic and had low sodium levels,  Apparently, cancer will bleed even if not provoked.  It also stops bleeding too!

I usually write the  post of the day in the dawn.  It is a beautiful time of day, and I find it very positive for me, even if it is raining or snowing, but  always when it is glowing and anticipating a good day to follow.  Enjoy this Palm Sunday. 

Thanks for supporting and following with us. 

-- Ann, Jack, Janet and David

Comments

  1. I have not been able to connect with your blog until today but have been daily holding you in prayer. You have been given much grace and courage. Thank you so much for sharing this blog as we journey with you this way. Also upholding Jack and Janet I too find the dawn a time of openess to God-with-me and hope. I was teaching sunday school this Palm sunday and the children made wonderful Hosanna flags..... very celbratory Praying that an effective way of getting nutrition into you happens and your distress is eased
    The mens zoom gathering are praying for you and Jack as I am typing..so i join them May you know peace and healing. holding you in prayer daily. leith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann all my Prays are with you at this time. God put your hedge of protection around Ann.Please God Heal her.Give her Peace and comfort at this time. God loves you Ann an Jack an Family. Jesus please be with them.

      Delete
  2. Continuing prayers for you and Jack CDT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog