Ann sent these today:

Every time I use the commode, I unplug my pharmacy-on-wheels and take it all with me.  Step by step.  These wheels are clean quiet and efficient.  I make more noise with the curtains than anything else.


The pumps that help keep me fed and alive in here:


Pharmacist includes IV foods as well as those administered by nasogastric tube.  The  colored ones are an equivalent to Boost but with even more nutrients packed in.


Product of a shower cap with purpose reversed.  A special shower cap is fully soaped on the inside and heated.  Then, one covers everything (ears, etc.) and massages it into the scalp. The end product is a head full of wet hair, but a clean head in the end.  Quite satisfying for an otherwise dull Saturday morning. 


Comments

  1. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Is there anything else I can do to help you and Jack at this time? Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog