From Ann this morning:

I have been told today that unless there is a dramatic change of plans I will be transferred to Saint John on Tuesday by ambulance, to arrive to begin my treatment at 8.50 AM.  I will then be admitted for the course of this series of treatments before discharge home for the weekend.  Ready for 4 more weeks to come.  

Meanwhile my hemoglobin is just under what it should be.  I may be given a little more blood to boost the levels; that will be this weekend. 

I will update as changes happen. 

And yes, the nasogastric tube is still in place until the very end. 

Many thanks for your support, 

Ann 

Comments

  1. Good that you were able to see Jack. We are praying for you all Lots of love. Heather and Jim xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog