From Ann this evening:

Hello to you all.  I was given a pint of blood on April 14th..

I have somehow lost that much over a series of cancer bleeds.  It has restored quite a bit that slowly but surely was lost. 

I could see it going and was depressed about it. In a few short days, my wrinkles have slowly been filled with  flesh, my muscles have regained some strength.  I can easily climb in and out of bed, can adjust my body in and out of bed, am not as confused as at some times I was. I have regained my feisty persona,  I am still in the battle. 

One request I have, please.  Pray that I will keep the nasogastric tube in place for 2 more weeks, and not vomit it out. 

An item for praise: the fact that lab work can create a whole new pint of blood for me from other blood cells. 

Rejoice in a whole new perspective on life this weekend because of Easter. 

Thanks for coming on this painful and difficult trip with us.  God bless you all. 

Comments

  1. Ann, my dear friend, I am walking with you in prayer and joining you in the battle
    against the cancer. May the LORD's' healing touch be on your body and mind! Amen
    with love, Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ross and Fi WattersApril 18, 2022 at 11:51 AM

    Glad to hear you have some strength back and are feeling feisty again! We are praying and thinking of you daily. Blessings and love, the Watters clan xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Ann. I am sorrowful re your suffering.
    I do take heart with you in improved strength,weight gain and a return of your wonderful Feisty Persona. I pray that your spirit may be sustained during this very difficult time, that you will have peace and courage and will be praying that the nastrogastric tube will stay in place
    Praying daily for you. Sending love!! leith

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog